Hours & Admission
Audubon Acres Hours
Free daily admission to Audubon Acres is one of the many benefits of membership with the Chattanooga Audubon Society. Please consider joining as a member to help us protect this special place. Click the button below to learn more.
We appreciate your visit and hope you enjoy the beauty of nature at Audubon Acres. We ask your assistance in maintaining our property for all to enjoy, by following a few rules
- Practice Leave No Trace principles. Audubon Acres is a nature and wildlife sanctuary and is maintained so that you can experience and enjoy wildlife in its natural setting. Please leave everything as you found it. Follow the guideline, "Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints." Do not remove any objects (including rocks, plants, etc.), disturb any wildlife, or otherwise change the way that nature has managed the property for thousands of years.
- Leave your pets at home. While we love your furry friends, they are not permitted on the property. This is for the comfort and protection of the wildlife and their habitat.
- No hunting, fishing, or trapping. Hunting, fishing, trapping or other removal or destruction of any animals, fish, birds or other organisms is specifically prohibited.
- No digging or excavation. Digging, excavating, or removal of anything for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
- No weapons. Weapons of any kind are prohibited everywhere on the property.
- Pick up your trash. Please remove any trash that you bring with you and if you see some, please help us by bringing it out with you.
- We're a private organization. This is private property operated for the benefit of our members. We reserve the right to refuse admission and access to anyone.
Thank you for helping us preserve this beautiful landscape for generations to come!