Maclellan Island Access
All visitors, who are not CAS members, must purchase a permit before visiting Maclellan Island. Use the form below to check the availability of the campsite before submitting your payment or use the buttons below to purchase either a Day Use or Overnight Camping permit for your visit. Day use and camping are free to CAS members, however, you still must have a reservation for camping.
We appreciate your visit and hope you enjoy the beauty of nature at Maclellan Island. We ask your assistance in maintaining our property for all to enjoy, by following a few rules:
• This is a Wildlife Sanctuary and is maintained so that you can enjoy and experience wildlife in its natural settings. Please leave everything as you found it. Do not remove any objects (rocks, plants, etc), disturb any wildlife, or otherwise change the way that nature has managed the property for thousands of years.
“Take Nothing but Pictures, Leave Nothing but Footprints”
• Pets are not allowed on the property. This is for the comfort and protection of the wildlife and their habitat.
• Hunting, fishing, trapping or other removal or destruction of any animals, fish, birds or other organisms is specifically prohibited.
• Digging, excavating, or removal of anything for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
• Weapons of any kind are prohibited everywhere on the property.
• Please remove any trash that you bring with you and if you see some, please help us by bringing it out with you.
• We are a private, non-profit organization, and we are always in need of assistance. If you would like to contribute your time and/or money, just stop by the Audubon Acres Visitor’s Center to inquire.
• This is private property operated for the benefit of our members. We reserve the right to refuse admission and access to anyone.